- An ester containing a tosyl group.More example sentences
- Bretylium tosylate (ie, Bretylol) is an IVRB adrenergic blocking agent that also is used as an antiarrhythmic.
- Brown noted that SAM-e is generally available in two forms: a butanedisulfonate form and a tosylate form.
- The potential for nonactivated vinyl tosylates and phosphates to be worthy substrates for Heck couplings with electron-poor alkenes and styrene derivatives has been demonstrated.
More definitions of tosylateDefinition of tosylate in:
- The British & World English dictionary