- A large bag used for carrying a number of items.More example sentences
- Three years ago, while working in New York at different dental practices, including her own, Anderson saw a woman on the crosstown bus struggling with a hand bag, a tote bag, and a paper bag.
- She always carries a little backpack and a tote bag, which is always a mess of papers.
- A large shopping bag had ripped and she was trying to hold it together while carrying a tote bag and small suitcase.
More definitions of tote bagDefinition of tote bag in:
- The British & World English dictionary