Entry from British & World English dictionary
Definition of totty in English:
noun (plural totties)[mass noun] British informal
1Girls or women collectively regarded as sexually desirable: loads of Italian totty in tight white shorts
More example sentences
- The professional player gets to do both, being paid to do what he loves and becoming a magnet for top totty; the football lover who can't make the grade has to get a real job.
- However, her spirited condemnation of such archaic chauvinism has garnered her even greater coverage, elevating this hitherto unknown councillor to the front ranks of the media's favourite kind of woman: feminist totty.
- But someone in their infinite wisdom decided that this little bit of totty, fresh out of kindergarten, who sang to backing tapes, should have the main slot because she won some talent competition and was destined for higher things.
1.1 [count noun] A girl or woman, especially one regarded as sexually desirable.
- I don't know if you noticed, but it contained one glaring omission: yours truly, a decidedly fresh and delectable Christmas Cake, was unforgivably excluded from this year's list of hotties and totties.
- It's not just his hottest totties that swing both ways.
- Amongst the old fogies and blue rinses are a couple of well fit posh totties.
Late 19th century: slang word from tot1.
Words that rhyme with tottydotty, grotty, hottie, knotty, Lanzarote, Lottie, Pavarotti, potty, Scottie, snotty, spotty, yachtie, zloty
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.