nounRugby & Soccer
- The boundary line on each side of the field.More example sentences
- Having won a free-kick out on the left touchline, the midfielder whipped the ball deep into the box.
- Howley, hemmed in on the left flank, dabbed a clever grubber kick up the touchline, and set off in pursuit.
- Minutes before the end sections of the crowd streamed over the fence around the ground and formed groups around the touchlines, often overflowing onto the field.
More definitions of touchlineDefinition of touchline in:
- The British & World English dictionary