Definition of touchpoint in English:
1 Business Any point of contact between a buyer and a seller.
- In the world of the Internet, and more pervasive technologies, brands aren't just delivered intact by the advertiser; instead they're created by each individual consumer as an aggregate experience across multiple touchpoints.
- You have to consider all the touchpoints inside the company that are going to be affected and that need to be integrated.
- How will you manage and control all consumer touchpoints?
2 Computing On some laptop computers, a device like a miniature joystick with a rubber tip, manipulated with a finger to move the screen pointer.
- The screen is touch-sensitive, to allow the machine to work with a stylus rather than a touchpoint or touchpad.
3A time, condition, or circumstance that is vulnerable or unstable enough to precipitate a highly unfavorable, possibly devastating outcome: a touchpoint for world conflagration
More example sentences
- And it's sort of interesting as a cultural touchpoint.
Definition of touchpoint in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.