- A car, camper, or bicycle designed for touring.More example sentences
- For touring, the best bike is a tourer - strong frame, big wheels, rack on the back for panniers, mudguards for the rain, enough gears for the hills.
- By definition, sports tourers are usually more refined than their all-out sports bike cousins but the ZZ-R refuses to grow old just yet and does a very good impression of a bike that still yearns for a bit of fun.
- Sadly, this is not a sports car; it's a sports tourer.
More definitions of tourerDefinition of tourer in:
- The British & World English dictionary