- 1A head of tow-colored or very blond hair.More example sentences
- Fox concluded: ‘In his yellow sweater and beltless blue double-knits, his towhead catching the slanting light, there can be no denying he is the predator.’
- 1.1A person with very blond hair.More example sentences
- The truth was, he wore ‘knickers’ for the same reason Jerry Pate used to swan dive into water hazards, to distinguish himself from an infinite number of towheads.
- I think it was Peter Mel who told me that his PWC used a four-stroke engine, and I'm sure that many towheads will be switching to them in the near future.
- Now when Gehrig, who is 9, visits them, he represents life, a strong, handsome towhead.
- More example sentences
- ‘That's an American car,’ says a towheaded grade-schooler, nodding toward an orange Chevy Monte Carlo nearby.
- During the spring, summer, and fall, young and healthy women blade along the town's paved trails, pushing before them expensive, large-wheeled contraptions in which sit small, towheaded children.
- He's a towheaded little boy, with brown hair, and soft blue eyes.
More definitions of towheadDefinition of towhead in:
- The British & World English dictionary