- The tracks or lines of a railroad system collectively.More example sentences
- After Babylon, we entered the world of non-electrified trackage and grade crossings.
- It wasn't until 1898 when the Astoria & Columbia River connected Astoria to the NP line, with trackage rights to Portland.
- Union Pacific also has trackage in the state, and at least two short-line railroads offer freight service from small communities to main lines.
More definitions of trackageDefinition of trackage in:
- The British & World English dictionary