- An edition of a book intended for general sale rather than for book clubs or specialist suppliers.More example sentences
- In terms of the dramatic interplay of word, image, and book, the trade edition and the magnificent Scolar Press limited edition are most suggestive.
- If the limited edition emphasizes fragmentation and reading as decomposition, the trade edition, binding word and image face to face in a codex volume, emphasizes reunion.
- This is a plain trade edition - the kind of book for which we now pay, maybe, $8.50.
More definitions of trade editionDefinition of trade edition in:
- The British & World English dictionary