- 1A name that has the status of a trademark.More example sentences
- The same symbol might function as a trademark, a service mark and a trade name, depending on the context in which it is used.
- He said: ‘The web address in our company name is an official trade name and trademark registered in both the UK and the EU.’
- MyoZap is the trade name for a revolutionary new patented compound called Fraction C.
- 2A name by which something is known in a particular trade or profession.More example sentences
- Each herbicide has a trade name (sometimes more than one), a common name, and a chemical name.
More definitions of trade nameDefinition of trade name in:
- The British & World English dictionary