- A sign conveying information, an instruction, or a warning to drivers.More example sentences
- For example, a traffic sign may indicate ‘no right turn’.
- The traffic sign forbidding the new car drivers are placed at the entrance of the elevated highways.
- The mansion is mock-baronial, complete with zoo and waterfall, grotto and shady cypresses, cinema and hot tubs and a traffic sign on the driveway that reads ‘Playmates at Play’.
More definitions of traffic signDefinition of traffic sign in:
- The British & World English dictionary