- A chaotic or disastrous situation that holds a peculiar fascination for observers: his train wreck of a private life guaranteed front-page treatmentMore example sentences
- What we're witnessing here in what was supposed to have been a championship season for Democrats is a potential train wreck.
- Now she is considered a visual joke, a train wreck.
- The long run of successes had quickly ended in a train wreck.
More definitions of train wreckDefinition of train wreck in:
- The British & World English dictionary