- Transcending historical boundaries; eternal: femininity may not be a transhistorical absoluteMore example sentences
- Once more historical distance is sacrificed in the interest of a transhistorical principle.
- Several essays emphasize the formal elements involved in reproducing both American myths through the effective employment of transhistorical archetypes.
- His clear preference for thematic parallels and transhistorical modeling returns an attenuated history, largely organized without causes and contexts.
More definitions of transhistoricalDefinition of transhistorical in:
- The British & World English dictionary