- The belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology.More example sentences
- Like other iconoclastic movements, organized transhumanism attracts its share of sheer goofiness.
- So easy to launch ourselves into a disembodied transhumanism and to completely disrespect our bodies.
- As for objections to transhumanism, I don't really have any on a personal level.
More definitions of transhumanismDefinition of transhumanism in:
- The British & World English dictionary