- 1A semiconductor device with three connections, capable of amplification in addition to rectification.More example sentences
- For comparison, the gate length of the smallest silicon transistors is about 20 nanometers.
- A gate voltage of output driving MOS transistor is adjusted through a negative feedback circuit.
- The display pixel electrodes are connected to source electrodes of said thin film transistors in one-to-one correspondence.
- 1.1 (also transistor radio) A portable radio using circuits containing transistors rather than vacuum tubes.More example sentences
- The phone has two side speakers rather than one, so songs played through it do sound pretty decent - much like a portable transistor radio.
- My first memories of listening to the John Peel show was in bed, under the covers, with my little transistor radio tuned to BBC Radio 1 in 1977.
- The portable transistor radio was on every American beach.
1940s: from transconductance, on the pattern of words such as varistor.
More definitions of transistorDefinition of transistor in:
- The British & World English dictionary