Definition of translator in English:
1A person who translates from one language into another, especially as a profession.
- Professional women such as translators, doctors, lawyers, artists and writers have been forced from their jobs and told to stay in their homes.
- Often a professional translator is employed to translate the original text, but the translations of news items, and other updates tend to be done by others.
- A staff of over 200 full-time cooks, maids, gardeners, builders, drivers, translators and security staff cater for the film student's every possible need.
1.1A program that translates from one programming language into another.
- The device can work with a power supply from 3.3V up to 5V, which means it can be directly controlled by a microprocessor or logic circuit without level translators.
- Interfaces and translators enable developers to focus on the business logic without the distractions of how the data is formatted or presented.
- The insertion is the responsibility of special units in the USB hubs called transaction translators, or TTs for short.