- A window set above the transom of a door or larger window; a fanlight.More example sentences
- The only embellishments are the narrow sidelights flanking the front door and the small transom window above it.
- During the indicated time frame, he opened the middle transom window in his apartment, which was the window he normally used.
- Flashes of light were coming through the transom window of an office down the hall.
More definitions of transom windowDefinition of transom window in:
- The British & World English dictionary