- (Of a medical procedure) performed via the urethra.More example sentences
- The patient developed a local recurrence 8 months postoperatively, which was managed by a combination of transurethral resection and radiation therapy.
- After a cystoscopic examination, a transurethral resection was performed.
- Multiple superficial biopsies were performed with partial transurethral resection of the tumor.
More definitions of transurethralDefinition of transurethral in:
- The British & World English dictionary