- A crane able to move on rails, especially along an overhead support.More example sentences
- Within the foyer, the original roof structure remains, and also the original rails for travelling cranes.
- The para-dropping and cargo handling equipment comprises two travelling cranes, two winches, rollgang and tiedown equipment.
- A 30t lift and a two-hook travelling crane, each hook rated to carry 40t, are installed on the ship providing the capability of autonomous loading and unloading operations completely independent of harbour facilities.
More definitions of traveling craneDefinition of traveling crane in:
- The British & World English dictionary