- (Of an area of land) covered with trees: lush, tree-covered mountains country now so tree-covered and altered one cannot get one’s bearingsMore example sentences
- The steep banks of the Ohio River are largely tree-covered as they pass through Cincinnati.
- I thought I could just make out a tree-covered ridge protruding through the thick layer of clouds.
- Added to that is one of the most refreshing natural settings of any European city: a large lake, two rivers and tree-covered hills.
More definitions of tree-coveredDefinition of tree-covered in:
- The British & World English dictionary