- (Of a road, path, etc.) having a row of trees on either side: he lives in a modest home on a tree-lined street in RichmondMore example sentences
- He and Barbara share a modest split-level home in a tree-lined suburban block in the northern suburbs of Cincinnati.
- Situated in a scenic valley surrounded by picturesque mountains, Medellin is a city of lush parks and tree-lined boulevards.
- Our chase continued for perhaps a mile or more, until we found ourselves flying up a wide, rising road, tree-lined on both sides.
More definitions of tree-linedDefinition of tree-lined in:
- The British & World English dictionary