- A table consisting of a board or boards laid on trestles.More example sentences
- His designs - rocking chairs, a picnic table with benches, a trestle table, a garden bench - are beautiful and functional.
- I spotted my first as I was driving into the shopping centre to help operate a street stall (a trestle table with a red tablecloth) with Rory's family on the Saturday morning.
- An efficient wood stove stands in the middle of the common room, bordered on one side by couches, and on the other side by a rustic trestle table.
More definitions of trestle tableDefinition of trestle table in:
- The British & World English dictionary