- A drug related to retinol (Vitamin A), used as a topical ointment in the treatment of acne and other disorders of the skin.More example sentences
- Topical retinoids such as tretinoin or adapalene are effective in many patients with comedonal acne.
- These data suggest that topical tretinoin is a useful agent in the treatment of steroid-induced acne.
- Like tretinoin, adapalene may cause skin irritation and initial exacerbation of acne lesions.
More definitions of tretinoinDefinition of tretinoin in:
- The British & World English dictionary