- A lawyer who practices in a trial court.More example sentences
- It also puts the trial lawyer who would represent her for a contingency fee in a worse position, as well.
- Every trial lawyer understands the strategy: Try at all costs to keep dangerous evidence out of hostile hands.
- Thus, for a trial lawyer to switch jobs and become a federal district judge necessitates, on average, a pay cut of over $100,000.
More definitions of trial lawyerDefinition of trial lawyer in:
- The British & World English dictionary