(also trilogue /ˈtrīˌläg/)
- A dialogue between three people.More example sentences
- The hedge fund draft directive will now enter a 'trilogue' involving the EU's three main institutions - the council of ministers, the European parliament and the European commission.
- Major negotiations on the working time directive took place within trialogues, with the second meeting on 21 March, for example, agreeing a compromise formula that both took as a basis for negotiation.
- The international scholars who have participated in the Jewish-Christian-Muslim trialogues are committed to their faith but are also critical thinkers capable of analyzing problems caused by their own sides.
More definitions of trialogueDefinition of trialogue in:
- The British & World English dictionary