- A triangle whose sides represent in magnitude and direction three forces in equilibrium.More example sentences
- Also one of the options investigates the triangle of forces where two weights lift a baby on a string.
- The condition for equilibrium is that three surface tensions should form a triangle of forces.
- The triangle of forces is geometrically similar to the glide triangle.
More definitions of triangle of forcesDefinition of triangle of forces in:
- The British & World English dictionary