- A vehicle similar to a bicycle, but having three wheels, two at the back and one at the front.More example sentences
- Medium-sized ones include a tricycle or bicycle, scooter, or first in-line skates.
- Later, Rama's brother removed the wheels from her tricycle and fixed them to his bicycle.
- Bicycles and tricycles with heavy-laden trailers come at you from all angles, and on every street corner someone sits offering a vital puncture-repair service.
verb[no object] (often as noun tricycling) Back to top
- Ride on a tricycle.More example sentences
- Yet most of the so-called ‘experienced ‘divers on this trip were tricycling.’
- He and his wife, Pauline, a neurologist, enjoyed music, literature, walking, tandem tricycling, and cats.
- The prime minister tricycling through St James's Park in a purple velvet poncho must have been a memorable sight.
- More example sentences
- In March the North West region hosts a weekend in Carlisle originally arranged to get tricyclists from both sides of the border for a social weekend.
- Some of the tricyclists have been on waste-collection courses at Wongpanit.
- If you make the distance 100 feet, the tricyclist will probably win!
More definitions of tricycleDefinition of tricycle in:
- The British & World English dictionary