- another term for iodoform.More example sentences
- It is a further object of this invention to provide for a root canal sealer which uses triiodomethane as an antimicrobial agent.
- In the second stage, the bond between the C I 3 and the rest of the molecule is broken to produce triiodomethane and the salt of an acid.
- Alongside of a regular assortment of products, a number of halogen - organic compounds are made to order (triiodomethane, dibromodiphenyl, epibromohydrine, trimethyloctadecylammonium bromide, tetrabromomethane, etc.)
More definitions of triiodomethaneDefinition of triiodomethane in:
- The British & World English dictionary