- A feminine rhyme involving one stressed and two unstressed syllables in each rhyming line.More example sentences
- Hidden rhymes may be single, double or triple rhymes in just the same way as whole word rhymes.
- In any case, the poem turns out to be a variant of terza rima, with triple rhyme and three lines per stanza, but unorthodox in its positioning of rhymes.
- Feminine rhyme isn't necessarily associated with comic effect, although triple rhyme is.
More definitions of triple rhymeDefinition of triple rhyme in:
- The British & World English dictionary