- A person suffering from tritanopia.More example sentences
- People with congenitally weak ‘blue’ cone response, anomalous tritanopes, are virtually nonexistent.
- Deuteranopes lack the middle-wave ` green’ receptors, and tritanopes lack the short-wave ` blue’ sensitive receptors.
- Only the much more uncommon protanopes and tritanopes suffer from a loss of sensitivity with respect to one of their groups of spectrally selective photoreceptors.
More definitions of tritanopeDefinition of tritanope in:
- The British & World English dictionary