(Of a compound) in which the ordinary isotope of hydrogen has been replaced with tritium.
- The concentrations of the inhibitor solutions were determined by testing the incorporation of tritiated uridine and radiolabelled amino acids (S-met, S-cys mixture).
- The stereochemistry of several of the reactions of biosynthesis of ABA has been probed by the use of stereospecifically tritiated mevalonic acids which have been incorporated into ABA by ripening avocado fruit.
- However, for this calculation, data on the diffusivity of tritiated water in water vapour (self-diffusion) and data on the molar fraction of water in helium at different degrees of water saturation are required.
- Example sentences
- Methods are provided for deuteration, tritiation, dedeuteration or detritiation of a carbonyl compound.
- It shows gas take-up as tritiation proceeds; the spike at midrun results from a second admission of tritium.
- The low tritiation yield appeared to be due to the fact that HT molecules do not react readily with the radicals.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of tritiated in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.