- A large aircraft or armored vehicle or ship designed for transporting troops.More example sentences
- In this command, there would be a theater air transport division and a troop carrier command to provide all tactical airlift and airborne operations.
- It is the principle troop carrier, transporting ten or more militiamen who can fight in mounted or dismounted formations.
- The new vehicle weighs about half as much as the current troop carrier in use by the military.
More definitions of troop carrierDefinition of troop carrier in:
- The British & World English dictionary