- another term for trophoblast.More example sentences
- The cells lying between the primitive endoderm and the polar trophectoderm comprise the embryonic ectoderm or epiblast.
- He created mouse embryos with DNA lacking in CDX2, the gene responsible for forming the trophectoderm, or skin on a blastocyte, which is the early form of an embryo.
- In the mammalian embryo, for instance, the first compaction of the blastomeres is under the influence of E-cadherin to produce the trophectoderm.
More definitions of trophectodermDefinition of trophectoderm in:
- The British & World English dictionary