- Causing distress or anxiety: this is a troubling development for the president the lack of attention to security is equally troublingMore example sentences
- Furthermore, the idea of citizenship, once introduced, raised many troubling questions.
- Some experts question how far even Sunday's test will go in answering the most troubling questions.
- The 1994 presidential election campaign began in troubling circumstances.
More definitions of troublingDefinition of troubling in:
- The British & World English dictionary