- A deed of conveyance creating and setting out the conditions of a trust.More example sentences
- It is not appropriate to focus on particular sentences and to subject them to the kind of legalistic scrutiny that might perhaps be appropriate in the case of a statutory instrument, a charter party or a trust deed.
- The relationships that exist between these two parties involve a whole series of rights and duties and responsibilities not only to manage property but to honour the terms of the trust deed to of course derive their commission.
- That must depend in every case on the trust deed, must it not?
More definitions of trust deedDefinition of trust deed in:
- The British & World English dictionary