- A territory under the trusteeship of the United Nations or of a country designated by it.More example sentences
- The United Nations made Tanzania a trust territory under British rule after 1946.
- After World War II, the mandate became a UN trust territory administered by the United Kingdom and France.
- After the war, it came once again under Australian administration as a UN trust territory, but this time the Australians provided considerable grants to develop the education and health systems.
More definitions of trust territoryDefinition of trust territory in:
- The British & World English dictionary