- A function whose truth value is dependent on the truth value of its arguments.More example sentences
- If ‘if’ is truth-functional, this is the right truth function to assign to it: of the sixteen possible truth-functions of A and B, it is the only serious candidate.
- For degrees of truth, disjunction is a truth function.
- The fuzzy set degree of membership value is a consequence of the sets intrinsic truth function.
More definitions of truth functionDefinition of truth function in:
- The British & World English dictionary