nounUS • informal
- A person who doubts the generally accepted account of an event, believing that an official conspiracy exists to conceal the true explanation; a conspiracy theorist: she denied evolution, AIDS/HIV, and was a 9/11 trutherMore example sentences
- Right-wing poll truthers do not understand party ID in polls.
- The reason truthers exist is that some people find it impossible to change their mind regardless of the facts.
- Like all 'truthers', he doesn't allow mere facts to get in the way of a conspiracy theory.
More definitions of trutherDefinition of truther in:
- The British & World English dictionary