- An implement used to check and mark right angles in construction work.More example sentences
- Place a combination square or try square over the rail so the blade is in line with the edge of the stile.
- From this listing, we can see that the squares he was making are what we call ‘try squares’.
- When buying a try square there is one main thing to check and that is making sure it is 90 degrees.
More definitions of try squareDefinition of try square in:
- The British & World English dictionary