(also czarevich or tzarevitch)
- The eldest son of an emperor of Russia.More example sentences
- I saw the czar and the czarevich disappear through the back door and still the Russian boys were no where to be found.
- The czarevich was the truest symbol there was of Russia's future.
- The czar looked a bit edgy, but his son the czarevich seemed confident.
early 18th century: Russian, literally 'son of a tsar'.
More definitions of tsarevichDefinition of tsarevich in:
- The British & World English dictionary