- An ectopic pregnancy in which the fetus develops in a fallopian tube.More example sentences
- The major risks of a tubal ligation reversal include failure of the procedure and ectopic pregnancy also known as a tubal pregnancy.
- Using a variety of statistical techniques, they discovered that women with a prior history of infertility ran a higher risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes, such as tubal pregnancy, miscarriage or stillbirth.
- Possibly, the rarity of this diagnosis is because pathologists simply categorize it as an ectopic or tubal pregnancy.
More definitions of tubal pregnancyDefinition of tubal pregnancy in:
- The British & World English dictionary