Definition of tubercular in English:
1Of, relating to, or affected with tuberculosis: a tubercular kidney
More example sentences
- In acute miliary tubercular mastitis breast disease is a part of a generalized miliary tuberculosis.
- In conclusion, PCR can be used as an additional test for detecting M. tuberculosis in patients with tubercular pleuritis because conventional methods have low sensitivity.
- A separate section of pyogenic, tubercular and brucella infection of the spine is included.
1.1 Biology & Medicine Having or covered with tubercles.
- All 8 patients of tubercular breast abscess responded to repeat aspiration in conjunction with ATT.
- Pearl used statistical methods to determine whether tubercular lesions found during these autopsies were correlated with cancer.
- A tubercular growth center of appropriate size could produce a simple barb-like element, with cortex and medulla.
nounBack to top
A person with tuberculosis.
- The proof of the defendant showed that he was a tubercular and at the time of the trial was awaiting transportation to the tuberculosis sanitarium for treatment.
- In the mythology, 'the dying tubercular is pictured as made more beautiful and more soulful'.
Words that rhyme with tubercularcircular, semicircular
Definition of tubercular in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.