- (Of cows or their milk) giving, or from cows giving, a negative response to a tuberculin test.More example sentences
- Within a year of acquiring Oakley House, raw milk from the tuberculin-tested Jersey herd was on sale in the Centre at the current prices of ordinary milk in the area.
- The new designation ‘Tuberculin Tested’ which, when the Order comes into force, will be the only designation for raw milk from tuberculin-tested cows, will indicate this characteristic more clearly than the existing designations.
- She asked the Minister for Agriculture what is the present position in regard to the availability of tuberculin tested milk for Dublin.
More definitions of tuberculin-testedDefinition of tuberculin-tested in:
- The British & World English dictionary