- another term for tubercular.More example sentences
- Mona had tuberculous meningitis when she was 12, she tells me.
- However, doctors quickly became suspicious about her symptoms and it was discovered that she was in fact suffering from a rare form of tuberculous meningitis.
- On the basis of the available data, albeit limited, adjunctive corticosteroid therapy with dexamethasone is recommended for all patients, particularly those with a decreased level of consciousness, with tuberculous meningitis.
More definitions of tuberculousDefinition of tuberculous in:
- The British & World English dictionary