- (In Thailand) a three-wheeled motorized vehicle used as a taxi.More example sentences
- So said she had fallen asleep in a tuk-tuk, a three-wheeled taxi cab.
- We took a ferryboat with a group of saffron-robed monks and rode in tuk-tuks, the three-wheeled motor carts used to maneuver tourists through traffic.
- New York has millions of yellow cabs, Bangkok has tuk-tuks… and London has the famous black London taxi.
More definitions of tuk-tukDefinition of tuk-tuk in:
- The British & World English dictionary