Definition of turbo diesel in English:
1A turbocharged diesel engine.
- There are three JTD turbo diesel common-rail direct-injection engines in the range.
- It is driven by a 400 horse power turbo diesel engine, and has slide-out interior suites to create extra living space.
- Cobra is powered by a turbo diesel V8 engine which provides 190 hp.
1.1A vehicle equipped with a turbo diesel engine.
- I think the common rail turbo diesel type vehicles are going to play a big role in getting rid of that smoke.
- The turbo diesel comes as standard with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- They were off to the airport; the taxi was late so I offered them a ride in the 5 Series turbo diesel.
Definition of turbo diesel in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.