- Give evidence for the prosecution: persuading one-time gang members to turn state’s evidenceMore example sentences
- They'll either prosecute him or they'll let him roll and turn state's evidence and get some kind of immunity.
- Anthony had made a deal with the District Attorney to turn state's evidence and testify against Smith, if they ever caught him.
- Personally, I was surprised neither one of them tried to turn state's evidence against the other.
More definitions of turn state's evidenceDefinition of turn state's evidence in:
- The British & World English dictionary