noun (plural tussie-mussies)
- A small bunch of flowers or aromatic herbs.More example sentences
- The traditional tussie-mussie is composed of fragrant herbs surrounding one central flower, a rose.
- Multicolored dried tussie-mussies with a dried rose in its center is a specialty at Cherchez.
- Every noble and wealthy young lady of the time learned the symbolism of flowers and how to make tussie-mussies and nosegays for all occasions.
late Middle English: of unknown origin.
More definitions of tussie-mussieDefinition of tussie-mussie in:
- The British & World English dictionary