- A preteen or a young teenager: the hot Nickelodeon show for tweenagersMore example sentences
- Rules 6 & 7 may feel very pertinent for those of you with tweenagers / teenagers.
- Whether Irish, American or German, today's ‘tweenager’ is exposed to 20,000 to 40,000 commercials a year, and up to 8,000 brands a day.
- The professor argues that tweenagers are influenced by peer pressure and that branding helps them to become part of groups.
More definitions of tweenagerDefinition of tweenager in:
- The British & World English dictionary