- 1A loudspeaker designed to reproduce high frequencies.More example sentences
- EX models add a cassette player, two tweeters, a rear-mounted sub woofer and a five-channel, 155-watt amp.
- Niles, SpeakerCraft, and others use directional tweeters and woofers that can be separately adjusted to compensate for imaging problems arising from the positioning drawbacks.
- For music lovers there are in-car entertainment systems including CD changers, amplifiers, woofers, speakers and tweeters in a mind-boggling range.
- 2A person who posts on the social media website Twitter.More example sentences
- At the start of the year, the service had six million tweeters worldwide.
- There are over 14 million tweeters in the U. S. alone.
- A funny tweeter friend of mine recently got followed by comedian Charlie Higson.
More definitions of tweeterDefinition of tweeter in:
- The British & World English dictionary